**************************************
If you haven't heard, they're having a 30% off sitewide for Banana Republic, Gap & Old Navy with SAVEBIG. The promo is 2 days and ends tomorrow, 10/5. I highlighted some picks in this post. Here are more irl pics from Old Navy:
Wool-blend bomber jacket - Size S - Runs regular, petite, tall and Wool-blend bomber jacket. The color choices are red plaid and black. I think this jacket is well done. I'm not feeling it for my style aesthetic and not quite sure why. It could be the elastic at the waist. I think it would make me look a bit juvenile. Also, it reminds me of a jacket my brother had when we were growing up. I do like the hood & overall think the jacket it's very cute. I ran into some zipper trouble with it. I photographed the zipper but don't remember what the issue was so I can describe it here. Just keep that in mind if you try this. I got it stuck on my stop & was detained in the fitting room for awhile as a result. I believe it had something to do w/zipper design.
Hooded wool-blend toggle coat - I ordered it online during a promo out of curiosity. I played around w/the idea of keeping it, but decided not to. 1) I own way too many coats. 2) Juvenile vibe. 3) Paddington Bear. First up Paddington:
Thank you ABC News AU
Size PM - This size was good. It was fun to try on, but went back. I would have adored this in grade school.
Ruffle-neck shirtdress - Size S - No pockets. Boo. The style isn't a match for my figure. Just tried on to share the pics.
M a little too big on the sides.
It's a bit sheer, fyi.
Chiffon charmeuese tiered top - Size S - Can practically be worn as a dress. Well, I wouldn't. Just pointing out that it's soooooooo much longer than I expected.
Cord bell skirt - Size 6 - The fit was good on this for me. Surprisingly the cord Atlee skirt is an inch longer than this one. The Atlee has a 16.5" length but doesn't feel short on. Check it out on Confessions of a Shopaholic Medical Student (2nd to last pic).
Didn't pass the sit down test for me. I don't go around bending down like this, but the test helps know in advance if an item will help or hurt my confidence as I'm wearing it out in the world. *lol*
I nosed around a bit more...
* Double-breasted wool-blend coat - Good pick as not everyone wants to or can spend bookoo on a coat. The chocolate brown looks nice & I have a coat in a similar fuschia color that I found on the cheap at Macy's. I think you can wear a bright coat often, but it's nice to pay a low price if you won't.
* Faux-fur trimmed hooded utility jacket - I had a faux fur hooded sweater from ON last year and it was fun to wear. Until I disregarded the wash instructions. The fur was a matted mess. Not sure if the hood is removable on this one, which would be good. I'm not sure I would want to wear the hood all the time.
* Lightweight floral-print top - Looks like a cousin of the Bettina cami
* Ruffled button-down blouse - I appreciate how subtle the ruffle is.
* Ruffled sleeveless print top - The navy print is cute. Heed the reviews about sizing. And you can see how big the XS is Check it out on Confessions of a Shopaholic Medical Student (4th pic).
* The Rock Star super-skinny denim leggings - I have these in grey & black & love them. Definitely a good jeggings.
* Tipped cardigan ($20) - I have the black/grey tipping in PS and love it. Tip - size down one. Check it out on Confessions of a Shopaholic Medical Student
* V-neck cardigan - On sale for $20 before the discount. I am really happy w/the way my lightweight twisted cardigans from this summer have washed & worn and would expect this to perform similarly.
Chime in...
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.



0 comments:
Post a comment on: Old Navy - irl pics