J Crew - vintage cotton sunburst tank

J Crew's vintage cotton sunburst tank (34085, $58) comes in white ash or grey. Size XXS - XL. The body is 100% cotton and the chiffon is 100% silk. Dry clean only.


Size S - This begins a XXS, but I found my regular size S to be just fine. I wasn't curious about going down a size as can be the case w/some items that are sized down to XXS. A pass for me and tried on for the blog only. Hopefully this is the bookend of the chiffon decorated items, with the 1st being the chiffon rose tee from a couple years ago. I think it's a cute tank, but doesn't appeal to me based on price & dry clean only factor. My chiffon tee didn't fare well when I washed it. I think it had hand wash instructions. Oh well.




I had a full weekend. My brother & his girls, plus my sister and her son stayed over. It was a ridiculous slumber party w/everyone sleeping on the floor. The two smallest ones were awake until 2am. Eyes glazed open, not really processing what was on the TV screen. I worked them to that state with pizza, soda and cupcakes. Plus, the nieces brought over Just Dance 2 and Michael Jackson Experience for Wii. Ubi Soft is very smart. They made the MJ game for Wii, PSP and Playstation. That was very smart. We had soooo much fun, dancing and singing the songs. It got out of hand, but no one got hurt. My sister warned that I would wake up sore, but I didn't. My brother did. I'm so glad we kept the dances on medium difficulty. It probably would have been a different story. Remember that we got a treadmill, so the parents were taking turns walking on it with their kids. Two of them on it at the same time. I had to turn my back on the madness at certain points. To top it off, on Sunday I took the nieces to see Justin Bieber's Never Say Never. I'm a sap, so I was tearing up when they were giving tix to the fans. The fans cracked me up. As far as the movie, if you have to take a little one to see it, don't be scurred. I was ready for it to end shortly before it did, but I made it all the way thru with little problem. It was entertaining enough. It seems like he has a good team around him and I hope they're able to transition him to respectable adult. Time will tell, eh? ;-)

Chime in...
♥
**************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew - vintage cotton sunburst tank