J Crew - crushed glitter sandals

J Crew's crushed glitter sandals (42637, $265) come in dark fog and toffee.Leather upper. Man-made lining and sole. 2 7/8" self-covered heel. Made in Italy. They're currently marked to $129.99.

Dark fog


Toffee (8) - Although J Crew has improved the fit on their ballet shoes, I had a feeling to get a size 8 in these and not 7.5. I was right. My feet are 7.5M, but do swell a little when it's hot and are a little swollen in general right now. I'm still sure that I would personally want the 8 even if they weren't swollen. Look how tapered they are at the pinky toe. Don't think my foot would fit it at the edge in a 7.5.


Eh. The toffee color blended in w/my feet, which I didn't like. I simply didn't get the feeling, but was resigned to keep them since they were final sale.


Then I saw a mark on them (pictured). I know that leather is a skin & can naturally have blemishes. I also weighed the fact that I got them for an addtl 30% off. However, it looked like a repair job was done on this and it also had a shiny tint. I didn't want to attempt to put leather conditioner on and possibly make it worse. Again, the net price was good, but I ended up requesting a return. I would've tried the dark fog, but there was only one left. After receiving errors on 4 orders I didn't want to risk ordering the last one in stock. I am starting to feel heavy and don't really want to fool with yet another return if there was something wrong. Y'know, the trust & faith just wasn't there that they would ship and if they did, who knows in what condition.




They looked better from the side than the front.


There's a elastic on the strap furthest away from the toe. The shoe felt comfortable enough on and I'm sure the bit of elastic helps.


Anyone try...buy...?

Chime in...


***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

1 comments:

luxurygirl said...

Amazing sandals, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

Post a comment on: J Crew - crushed glitter sandals