Anthropoloige - cordial embrace dress

First up...

Talbots is having a Polyvore contest that will yield 21 winners! Read more about it on Red Chair Confessions.
******************************

Anthropologie's Cordial Embrace Dress by Sparrow (18768861) is now on sale. It runs XS - L and the color choices are wine or dark grey.


Size S - I liked the dress on after reading not too exciting reviews. I didn't find it itchy and I expected the piece of material that goes down the front to stand out more than it did in texture.


This is the extra material. It didn't bother me as it did some others.  I love grey, so I got it. I need to try it on again to see if it's going to be something I'll actually be able to wear with eas. After all, it's a fall color and wool, but is sleeveless.

See it on Effortless Anthroplogie reviewed by guest poster, Victoria.



***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Anthropoloige - cordial embrace dress