
Not a review, but a giveaway! The item is a J Crew reusable tote, NWT. I have 2 to give away and will be selecting winners thru random.org.
Giveaway Guidelines
1) 1 entry = leave your name and email address. If you can be contacted thru your Blogger profile, that's fine.2) Additional entry = tweet or blog about the giveaway. Please create a 2nd comment for that entry.
4) I will use random.org to select the winners. I'll post the winning names in the comments section of this post and also send an email. A new winner will be chosen for winners that don't respond within 48 hours of the time I send the email. No exceptions.
5) Entries accepted thru Thursday, August 11, 8:59 PST. Entries made after that date/time will be deleted before the winner is chosen.
4) U.S. & Canada entries only, please.
5) Please make sure I can locate you easily by email or come back to see if you're a winner.
***************************************************
p.s. If you like or love Ina Garten, check out Sue's giveaway on The View From the Great Island.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: J Crew - animal print tote