Gigi's Gear - silk bow top

I'm going thru my files and trying to delete or post pics that have been hanging around. Here's an oldie. I love, love, love this top. The bow is a voluminous, but sometimes you have to go big.



2nd trimester

Top
(S): Banana Republic SP11 (Similar here, here and this bow top is cute.)

Or, you could try to make one.

Bracelet: J Crew (Similar here)





Thumbs up for this easy outfit (cheesy grin). As mentioned in a few other posts, I try to stay away from black tops w/jeans because it's ultra common. The bow & colorblock shoes jazz it up enough to make an exception.



Cardigan: J Crew (Similar here and here)

Jeans (29): J Crew ankle stretch toothpick (Newer version here)

Shoes (8): Gap (Similar here and here)





Speaking of Banana Republic, they've gone the way of Kohl's cash and introduced Banana Republic cash. However, they're calling it a BR Style Note.







*Valid on eligible purchases of $50 or more (with a maximum earn of $75 in BR Style Notes per transaction) at Banana Republic stores in the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) between 8/1/11 and 8/18/11. Redeem a $25 BR Style Note with the purchase of $50 or more in eligible merchandise between 8/25/11 and 8/28/11 (Limit one per transaction). BR Style Notes expire after 8/28/11. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law.



The BR Style Note is good on both regular price & sale merchandise, according to what I read on Facebook. And someone has done math on the BR page about whether this is a good deal or not. I didn't take time to think thru that comment, but am sharing so you can decide for yourself. What I do know is that the lace boatneck blouse in cocoon is really cute. If you want something w/a closer cut, look for the lace tee. If shopping online, use BRAUG25 for 25% off thru Wed, 8/3.



Thanks for stopping by...





***************************************************

p.s. Remember
Ebates. Click here to join.



0 comments:

Post a comment on: Gigi's Gear - silk bow top