
This is it- our 10th and final giveaway of the Fourth Blogiversary Giveaway Week. I've posted over $1000 worth of prizes so far and the entries have been pouring in. I think you will love this last one too. It's a $100 gift certificate from Wall Candy Arts, a company I consider the "gold standard" of removable wall stickers for kids' rooms (I made my first purchase of these types of stickers from Wall Candy Arts years ago for my daughter's then-nursery). Here are some of my favorite designs currently available at their site:
Rush Hour Wall Stickers ($54). I am picky about wall stickers for boys' rooms. Too many of them are loud and garish, in my opinion. I like this more subdued color palette and design. Boys and their moms will love these.

Flowers Wall Stickers ($54). Whether you use these to decorate an entire wall of a girl's bedroom or a playroom, or just a corner that needs some "sprucing up", this will add instant spark to any area.

Chalkboard Wall Panels ($58). Wall Candy Arts introduced chalkboard decals a few years ago and now has several fun versions including a Valentine's heart, but I like these classic ones the best. Looks like so much fun!

Luv Letters Pink Bird ($6). I must give a shout-out to this particular product because I used a letter "R" to decorate my daughter's white headboard from The Company Store and I am so thrilled with how it turned out. And when she tires of this look, we can always swap it for something else!


There's more, including glow-in-the-dark decals, housewares, and even jewelry. Check all of it out at Wall Candy Arts.
Win it! One reader will win a $100 gift certificate to Wall Candy Arts. Here are the contest rules. **Please note that to enter this last giveaway, you must be a MyMomShops newsletter subscriber and/or Twitter follower**
1) Visit Wall Candy Arts and tell us what your favorite product is. Leave your comment on THIS post (click on "comments" below).
2) You may leave up to THREE separate entries- 1 entry with a comment as described in #1, 1 entry letting me know you are a newsletter subscriber (please confirm your e-mail address), and 1 entry confirming that you are a registered follower of "MyMomShops" on Twitter (please provide your Twitter handle). To subscribe to the newsletter, e-mail me with "subscribe" in the subject line.
3) Post your entries by 11:59pm EST, Sunday, January 23rd. Maximum 3 entries per person (as described above), please. US addresses only.
4) One winner will be chosen at random (using Random.org) and announced on Monday morning, January 24th at the blog and via our e-newsletter (if you'd like to subscribe, please e-mail me with "subscribe" in the subject line).
5) If you are not subscribed to our e-newsletter, please remember to check back on Monday morning, January 24th to see if you won any prizes. If any prize is NOT claimed within 72 hours, the next random winner (using Random.org) will be contacted.
Remember, you can enter as many Blogiversary Giveaway contests as you'd like by midnight (EST) on Sunday, January 23rd, but with a maximum of three entries per contest (see details above). All winners will be announced on Monday, January 24th.
(Make sure you haven't missed the other giveaways! Posted so far: Lands End Beach Getaway Package- $208, Paloma's Nest $100 Gift Certificate, Tea Collection $100 Gift Certificate from Pacifier, Skip Hop's New BENTO Ultimate Diaper Bag, Mitetees $100 Gift Certificate, Baby Print Art $100 Gift Certificate, $150 Smiling Planet Gift Package, Timi & Leslie "Charlie" Diaper Bag, and Garnet Hill Head-to-Toe Girl's Outfit).
GOOD LUCK!!
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Fourth Blogiversary Giveaway #10: Wall Candy Arts $100 Gift Certificate