Forever 21 - tweed coat

Finally! I've been so busy and you know how it sometimes takes a minute to photograph. Here is the Forever 21 tweed coat I mentioned in other posts. It was  I bought it online, knowing it would be pretty good and it is. I have a couple F21 coats that have lasted multiple seasons. I rotate my coats quite a bit and don't wear them daily, but I'd still say the ones I own have worn well.

Size M - $34.80 - SKU at bottom of ticket is 79272574023 - You might call your local store to see if they have it. They should be able to enter the SKU in the computer to see if it's in stock in store. If it's not, they can tell you the nearest location that has it. I can't say I've ever had luck w/this because the way F21 stocks their merch. Usually if it's in-store, it's not online at the same time & vice versa. Also, each F21 seems to stock based on what they think will be good for the area & the amt of square footage available, like any retail store. I find that 2 of my 3 suburban F21s are pretty good and one is just ok. Then if you do get someone on the phone, they can be quick to say they haven't seen the item and are absolutely sure they know the merchandise. I don't buy that because of the sheer volume they do. Having a stock # is helpful because they can see if they should still have it in store.

Forever 21 tweed coat

The sleeves are 3/4, almost bracelet on me. The weight is good for our moderate climate. I wouldn't bank on this in the snow, y'know? It is lined, which is the case with many F21 coats. This is mostly poly & acrylic with a touch of cotton & nylon. The twins - poly & ester - are lining.



I like the way the button is designed and there are 3 on the coat. 

There's also a small snap at the chest to ensure it lays flat. 


See also...
* BB Dakota
* Gap tweed funnel jacket - Irl pics
* Guess
* Milly - 75% off, size 10 only



Chime in...



***************************************************  
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Forever 21 - tweed coat