I literally do not go into the store without first visiting Effortless Anthropologie. Be sure to check out Roxy's sale guide over on Effortless Anthroplogie. When you have time, you should also check out this post. Roxy shares Anthro/UO's CEO Glen Senk's thoughts on social media and the impact it's had on the company (UO). Feel free to chime in over there. The Anthro community is great.
Awhile back someone said Anthro stores seem to create adult ADD. I chuckled at that and think of it each time I go in. Esp when I was at the register yesterday. You know how calm & relaxed the SAs are and take their time. There were plenty of design displays to distract & captivate me, like a baby watching a mobile. And with that...here are a few items available online only (top row) and styling ideas. The one shoulder tank might not work, but the fitted style of it would. BTW, I have the brown Gap turtleneck in black. I really love it. It's 100% cotton and a nice alternative to wool as it's more of a sweater than shirt.
Top row are Anthro items on super sale
Shang Yuan Earrings ($9.95)
Partido Poncho ($9.95)
Lustre Earrings ($9.95) - these also come in turquoise
Onto the reviews....
Twined hive necklace - It's a bit kitschy, but I likes the kitsch. Bagged it.
1) Moth Ha'penny Cardigan - Honey glaze lovers, check out the yellow.
Size S - The fit was good on this.
You could try belting it, but I'm not promising it would work.
Size XS - The cardi is voluminous, but the shoulders & arms felt tight in this size. S fit better.
2) Sparrow Masked Stripes Cardigan (18495291) - Size S was good.
3) Sleeping on Snow Summer's Reminder Cardigan (19170315)
Size S
Size S
4) Moth Icing Age Jacket (18903286)
Size S
5) Moth Curtain Call Dress
Size S
Some of you have said you feel like you know me. Which 2 of the 5 do you think I bagged in addition to the twined hive necklace? Very curious to see what you'll guess.
Chime in...


0 comments:
Post a comment on: Anthropologie - sale pics