Blogiversary Giveaway #6: Little Showoffs

It is especially fitting that one of our blogiversary giveaways is from Little Showoffs, since this great company provided our very first giveaway almost 1 year ago. Their "Warning I'm 2..." T-shirt is still one of my favorite 2nd birthday gifts to give to friends.

During my 2nd pregnancy, when I found out I was having a boy, I excitedly ordered Little Showoffs' "Big Sister" and "Little Brother" T-shirts. Sure enough, when Baby S. arrived, these shirts provided a perfect photo-op for him and R. I even used the photo for our thank you notes. Check out the Little Showoffs photo gallery to see if you can spot my munchkins...

Little Showoffs is generously offering one MyMomShops reader a set of the following: 1 men's tee, 1 women's tee, and a combo of 2 newborn, baby, or kids' tees. Here are just some of the fab slogans you could choose from:

Warning I'm 2 Shirt (starts at $17). R. had the long-sleeved version in pink and we got sooo many chuckles and compliments.


Due In...(Month) Long-Sleeve Tee ($36). I loved wearing my "Due in August" shirt when pregnant with Baby S. Too bad no one saw it after 7 months when I went on bedrest!


"Into Everything" Tee (starts at $17). So true for my 1 1/2 year old...


Brand New Shirt ($15). Great for that first batch of picture-taking!



Win it! One reader will win a set of clothing from Little Showoffs: 1 men's tee, women's tee, and 2 baby/toddler/kids' tees (all your choice of color and slogan) from Little Showoffs.

1) To enter, visit Little Showoffs, browse around, and comment about which shirts you'd like. Leave your comment on THIS post (click on "comments" below).
2) Post your comment by 11:59pm, Thursday, January 17th. One entry per person, please. US addresses only.
3) One winner will be chosen at random and announced on Friday morning, January 18th.
4) NOTE: You must check back on Friday to see if you won, and to e-mail me your name and address to claim your prize. Unclaimed prizes are forfeited after 72 hours.

Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Blogiversary Giveaway #6: Little Showoffs