2nd Blogiversary Giveaway Winners!


We got an overwhelming response to our 2nd Blogiversary Giveaways! Makes me sad I couldn't pick more winners (but don't worry, there are always more giveaways to come). A big thank you to all of the generous vendors, and to all of you for entering these contests. And the winners are.....

Giveaway #1: Skip Hop Nursery Organization Package

Madge, who wrote, ..."Anything to help me get organized is great--and these look awesome!"

Giveaway #2: Juney Bloom dress from From Scratch Designs

Jane & Jim, who wrote "I LOVE this!"

Giveaway #3: Plan Toys Airport & Accessories from Petit Baby
JGR, who wrote, "We love Plan Toys- hope we win!"

Giveaway #4: Wondertoast Onesies & Coloring Book
Sophia's Mama and Baba, who wrote, "I Have to have the D is for Dim Sum onsie for my daughter from China..So cute"

Giveaway #5: Tatutina Gift Set
Tuesday Girl, who wrote, "I am in organization heaven! This would be great."

Giveaway #6: Wee Gallery Nursery Decor
I'm Engaged, who wrote, "Amazing. Definitely looks natural."

Giveaway #7: Tyler & Tallulah $100 gift certificate
H. Green, who wrote, "Now that I am mom to a little girl... looking forward to surfing all of these fashionista sites..."

Giveaway #8: Peace Love Mom Tees (2 winners)
1) Kristen, who wrote, "I'm such a lucky mom and would love the tee shirt to show it! Thanks for the chance to win!
2) Ndrhsrfamily, who wrote, "These are very cool. I like the positive vibe they send!"

Giveaway #9: R. Nichols Gift Set
Jeana, who wrote, "I just love the tote - I don't use any plastic bags anymore. So this is a must for me. Love it the most out of everything."

Giveaway #10: Little Twig gift sets (2 winners)
1) angelacisco, who wrote, "I would love to try this product out."
2) Gandksmom, who wrote, "My little one would love this! She loves taking a bath and using sweet smelling stuff. I like knowing that she is using bath products that are good for her!"

Congratulations to the winners! Please e-mail me with your name and address to claim your prize (Winners of Juney Bloom dress, Wondertoast onesies, Peace Love Mom tees, and R. Nicholas stationery, please also indicate choice of designs and sizes where applicable).

Not lucky today? Fret not. We have MANY more giveaways to come here at MyMomShops, starting next week. So be sure to keep checking back!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: 2nd Blogiversary Giveaway Winners!