I think many of us saw Linda Evangelista's pics as the new face of Talbots. In the event you haven't, you have to at least see this:
Photographers: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott
Leopard-print velvet coat - Size 4P - This coat runs regular, petite & woman. I 'get' the cut & I love the colors. I think some parts of the pattern should have been smaller in scale. If you look across the chest, the print is bigger in that area than towards the bottom. I really want a velvet-y leopard coat, but would probably prefer a shorter length to begin with. If I were getting this, I would definitely try a 2P before committing to a 4P. Check it out on Ema and on What I Wear in a Little Town.
A few more items seen in the email:
* Belted leopard-print sheath - on Ema
* Haircalf belt - like
* Haircalf high heels - like
* Haircalf kitten heels - Generally, I am not a fan of kitten heels. The small heel at the rear doesn't feel stable at that height. It's like I'm stepping off of a curb that I don't see in advance.
Today is the last day to to vote for the Talbots giveaway finalists over on Red Chair Confessions. There are 5 blogs that chose 3 winners to win a pair of jeans & a $50 gift card. Those ladies have moved into the final round. Here are the Gigi's Gone Shopping finalists. One of these three ladies will win a $250 gift card & a Talbots gift. I don't know if multiple voting is allowed, so you might have to choose your favorite.
* AppGal
* Kari
* Southern Belle
Chime in...
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.



0 comments:
Post a comment on: Talbots - *the* leopard coat