Old Navy - irl pics

Wide striped cardigan - Size XS - Similar to this one, which has finer stripes and other choices in solid colors. I liked the bright color and the large stripes. It made me think of the JC photos of models in bikinis and large cardigans. The texture was fine, it's 100% cotton. Felt sturdy. Of course it didn't feel like supreme quality, but, y'know, that's what we're dealing with retailers these days. It was on promo for $14.50 as of this past Fri. Even at that price I didn't get it. Just didn't get the feeling. ON promos usually run Fri-Thur, so it may still be at that price thru this coming Thurs.


Tiered ruffle top - Size S - I like the ivory. Not sure how I feel about ruffle tops & tier tops at this point. I will still wear the ones I own, but not sure if I care to add yet another one. I did a lot of purchasing motivated by price last year and I resolve not to do it so much this year. I really need to analyze the item and thinkif I already own anything remotely similar.

Bow flats (7.5): J Crew bow and chain flats, #31975 (Similar here, here, here and here)
Oh and these, these and these

Size S - Pretty color.

Metallic boyfriend cardigan - Size S - Yes, this is very similar to J Crew's metallic beach cardi. The JC version has buttons. Old Navy's cardi does not have buttons.


Boyfriend sweater - Size S - This looked oversized and I thought it might slide off the shoulder a bit. Then I realized the crewneck probably wouldn't go that way, but I tried it anyway. I want to say it's more dolman sleeve than boyfriend cut, but mostly I want to say it's kind of a fail. I suppose I could try XS or M to see how the shape would change but it didn't interest me enough.



If you didn't see my previous post, clearance was an additional 30% off as of Fri, 1/7.

See also...
* Button-front shirt - Assorted colors & patterns. Some are pretty cute.
* Hooded roll-up top - Cute stripe options.
* Roll-up button-front top - Cute, flowy top, very casual. I like the warlock purple and I like the v-neck. 
* Sequin-trim canvas tote - This caught my eye from across the room, of course. Dern sequins. It looked like a fun little tote, not too flashy. I avoided it so I wouldn't be tempted by something I absolutely don't need.
* Tuxedo-stripe khakis - Similar to J Crew's scout tuxedo cargos from last year. Average 3 star reviews, but I didn't read them. Currently $9.97.



***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Old Navy - irl pics