J Crew - woolen twill Minnie pant

J Crew's woolen twill Minnie pant (28496, $108 down to $79.99) comes in warm taupe or heather carbon. Sizes run 00-14.


Size 6 - I took this photo long ago, before the pants even showed up online. I have since tried the warm taupe and love the color. If you like heirloom pink, you might like the warm taupe. It has more of a tan flavor than heirloom pink. I have tried both 4 and 6 and the 4 fits better for me. If you're on the fence between sizes, I'd say go for your smaller size.



It's sad seeing comments from people receiving final sale items that don't fit. Please don't shop final sale on items you haven't seen or tried in-person without checking out the links to irl pics. Other ways to search for information is by hitting up Google images, using the Google search box on The Mothership and using the Google search box on this blog (upper-right hand side). If you can't locate photos, at the very least call JC customer service for measurements or use the chat feature to ask for measurements if it's available when you're online.

Have a great weekend!


***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew - woolen twill Minnie pant