
I just volunteered to participate in one of those chain letter book exchanges- you know, where you send 1 book to 1 child, pass along the letter (with your own info. added) to 6 of your friends who do the same, and, like magic, you will receive 36 free books. I've done this twice and while I never received 36 books, I did get as many as 12. So, it does work if people follow through. I thought I'd widen the circle this time by inviting blog readers to participate. The first 6 readers who
e-mail me with "book exchange" in the subject line will receive the chain letter from me and can participate (and expect lots of free books for their child!) Please be sure to include your full name and mailing address in your e-mail. It's really easy, I promise (I usually just send a board book or paperback for under $10 through Amazon.com). I've just sent a lucky little 8-month-old girl a copy of one of our favorite board books,
I Like It When...
($6.95). I hope she gets 35 other good ones, too! Ready to play? E-mail me and get ready to build your little one's library.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Want 36 Free Books?