Where Should We Park?



Once in a while I turn to my readers for some shopping advice! My son is about to turn 3 and I would love to buy him a toy parking garage. Preferably a wooden one, since his plastic Fisher Price Little People Garage pretty much fell apart immediately (my daughter had an FP garage three years earlier that I wish I had saved since it was much better...has anyone else noticed that the FP sets seem to have declined in quality?) Anyway, I am deciding between the two garages shown above- at top the Parking Garage by Melissa and Doug ($65.95 at Fat Brain Toys) and at bottom the Parking Garage by Plan Toys ($66.99 at Amazon.com). S. has a large collection of little cars of various brands (Matchbox, Vilac, Fisher Price, etc.) so either garage must accommodate cars from his eclectic assortment. If anyone has purchased either of the above garages for their kids, I'd love to hear your feedback. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Where Should We Park?