
You know that life has changed quite a bit when you are devouring the latest issue of Woman's Day instead of Cosmo, but, such is the life of a thirty-something mom of two young children. Don't laugh, but I am really enjoying my subscription to Woman's Day magazine. It has been a wonderful replacement to my Real Simple subscription, which I let expire because it was stressing me out too much with its Martha Stewart-level ideas. Woman's Day has more manageable decorating tips, recipes, money-saving advice, organizational strategies, and more. It arrives every 3 weeks rather than every 4 weeks which is an extra treat. And, gift subscriptions are ultra-affordable; you can buy two of them for $14 total, making it an easy and inexpensive birthday gift for a friend. Try it, I think you will like it. Visit Woman's Day.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: If Real Simple Ain't Simple Enough