Light Up Carousel Letters. $198 each. Yes, each! I'd rather put real fireflies in my kids' rooms to give them some extra sparkle! Six hundred dollars to spell a three letter word is not "F-U-N".

The Wizard of Oz Trunk Set. $290. Sure, it's Madame Alexander, but even my 6-year-old daughter still manages to destroy half of her dolls with crayon marks and missing limbs. Thanks, but I'll stick to Fisher Price.

Personalized Candy Corn Favors. $98 for a set of 36 favors. One hundred bucks for candy corn? I'm no Martha Stewart, but as a Halloween birthday girl I've hosted plenty of parties and I've always made candy goody bags for about a tenth of this price.

I've oohed and aahed over many an item at Chasing Fireflies (including some more reasonably priced clothing), but overall the prices have kept me from placing an order. Ever. I'm curious, how many of you have ordered from them and were you pleased with the value of what you bought?
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Chasing Fireflies Till You're Broke