When you live in New York City, you quickly learn that mirrors make any room in your apartment look bigger. So I'm digging this Eagan Multi-Panel Mirror I spotted in my Pottery Barn catalog. It makes a stylish statement, and "opens up" any room, too, with its 25 beveled mirrors inlaid within a metal grid. It measures 44 x 55" (can be hung vertically or horizontally) and costs $699 at Pottery Barn.
Mirror Squared
When you live in New York City, you quickly learn that mirrors make any room in your apartment look bigger. So I'm digging this Eagan Multi-Panel Mirror I spotted in my Pottery Barn catalog. It makes a stylish statement, and "opens up" any room, too, with its 25 beveled mirrors inlaid within a metal grid. It measures 44 x 55" (can be hung vertically or horizontally) and costs $699 at Pottery Barn.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Mirror Squared