Happy Graduation


My daughter graduated kindergarten yesterday and I can not even begin to process the flood of emotions, given what she and I have been through together in the past few years. Suffice to say there were many happy tears. Ever the wise opportunist, R. asked me for a special graduation present, and I happily obliged. She is really into sticker mosaics these days (thanks to my dear friend ERM who introduced them to her last year) so I gave her this Sticky Mosaics Jewels by Numbers Set by The Orb Factory. It has five different designs you can make using the colorful self-adhesive foam tiles or jewels. She has already hung the first one up on her bedroom wall. Sticky Mosaics are a wonderful, quiet activity and something that you can really enjoy doing with your child (I find them quite relaxing). I've seen these sets in stores for as much as $20 but at My Breyer Horses, oddly, there is a nice selection (designs for both boys and girls) of Sticky Mosaics by the Orb Factory for significantly less (the one shown here is just $13.95). Makes a great gift for the 5-and-up set!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Happy Graduation