Gina Alexander

I don't say this about many products, but the photo handbag I received from Gina Alexander is turning heads. Everyone- and I mean everyone- is asking me where I got this gorgeous bag. A favorite with the celeb crowd, Gina Alexander bags are a far cry from the shabby photo tote you ordered for Grandma last Mother's Day. These high-end handbags are made entirely from scratch. Everything from the leather handles and bottoms to the inner lining and sturdy zippered pockets- are made by skilled sewers. This bag is quite frankly higher quality than my other handbags AND it features a gorgeous, vivid, high-resolution photo of R. and S. to boot. Doesn't get better than that. These gems will cost you a bit (a classic tote costs $200), but when it comes to combining fashion and your adorable kids, why skimp? Browse around all the great handbag choices at Gina Alexander.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Gina Alexander