I discovered these super-pretty recycled journals by new eco-friendly designer Ecojot at the National Stationery Show last May and have been waiting for their e-commerce site to go live since then to post about them. But it looks like there's a delay, so I'll just share it now. The paper products- including journals, sketchbooks, and notebooks- are 100% recycled, made sweatshop-free in Canada, and use biodegradable vegetable-based dyes and inks. The nature-inspired designs are pure eye candy. And if you're list-crazy like I am, you can never have too many cool-looking journals, right? Take a sneak peek at Ecojot.com.
Eco-friendly Ecojot
I discovered these super-pretty recycled journals by new eco-friendly designer Ecojot at the National Stationery Show last May and have been waiting for their e-commerce site to go live since then to post about them. But it looks like there's a delay, so I'll just share it now. The paper products- including journals, sketchbooks, and notebooks- are 100% recycled, made sweatshop-free in Canada, and use biodegradable vegetable-based dyes and inks. The nature-inspired designs are pure eye candy. And if you're list-crazy like I am, you can never have too many cool-looking journals, right? Take a sneak peek at Ecojot.com.
Shopping labels:
eco-friendly,
favorite gifts,
just for mom,
stationery
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Eco-friendly Ecojot