Bargain Alert: Current Catalog

Can I gush some more about the Current Catalog? If you're a value shopper like I am, you will love this catalog chock full of both practical and fun housewares, gifts, and toys at low prices. This is where I stock up on stickers, gift wrap, and the like. Here are some items I've spotted in their recent catalog:

Race Car Stationery Set (on sale for $4, was $5.99). An inexpensive alternate to fancier kids' stationery sets, and they'll love the coordinating stickers.



Sesame Street Manners Book Set (on sale for $9.99, was $10.99). Good manners for under $10? I'll take it.


Happy Family Personalized Notepads in a Basket ($16.99). Again, a much better deal than you'll find elsewhere.


Nursery Rhyme Nesting Blocks Set (on sale for $6.99, was $12.99) My kids have a set like this at home and never tire of it.


School Days Memory Book (on sale for $5.49, was $7.49). An easy, quick way to jot down memories from the elementary years.


Shop around at Current Catalog and be sure to check out Retail Me Not or Coupon Chief to get codes for additional discounts or free shipping.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Bargain Alert: Current Catalog