These wood pencil sharperners I stumbled onto at Green Heart are not only the cutest pencil sharpeners I have seen so far, but also support a great cause. They are made by Shilpa Trust, an Indian organization that works with disadvantaged artisans in Bangalore. The sharpeners are made from local "hale" wood, a fast-growing softwood. So each purchase supports eco-friendly and fair trade practices. There are four sharpeners you can choose from (ranging from 2-3" high)- man, woman, girl, or boy. Each costs $5 at Green Heart.
Looking Sharp
These wood pencil sharperners I stumbled onto at Green Heart are not only the cutest pencil sharpeners I have seen so far, but also support a great cause. They are made by Shilpa Trust, an Indian organization that works with disadvantaged artisans in Bangalore. The sharpeners are made from local "hale" wood, a fast-growing softwood. So each purchase supports eco-friendly and fair trade practices. There are four sharpeners you can choose from (ranging from 2-3" high)- man, woman, girl, or boy. Each costs $5 at Green Heart.
Shopping labels:
birthday gifts,
eco-friendly,
gifts under $25,
good causes,
sibling gifts,
toys
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Looking Sharp