To the Beach!

Hooray! We are going to the beach today for the first time in 2 years today (I spent last summer in our apartment, on strict bedrest awaiting Baby S's arrival). I have a pretty pathetic selection of beach toys for my kids, though (i.e. none). For future beach trips I'm planning to order this Sand Play Backpack Set from Olliebollen.com. For a clueless beach mom like me, it makes things easy. Your little ones will be all set with this sturdy clear backpack which contains a watering can, bucket, sieve, scoop, and 2 sand moulds. On sale for $18.95. Not bad! Just add sand and water. Visit OllieBollen.com.

p.s. What a disaster. Half-way through a two-hour drive in traffic on the Long Island Expressway, we discovered Baby S was teething again (thus the non-stop screaming), and R. announced "I don't like the beach. I don't like sand." And she did not change her mind once we got there. Today we'll just stick to the NYC playground sprinklers.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: To the Beach!