Talbots - washed silk skirt

Talbots washed silk skirt (B30143, $119) - It comes in regular & petite. I assume it also comes in woman and possibly, woman petite.

Canyon - I took a good look at Madewell's silk skirt (sold out, but still available on Shopbop) and decided it was too long for me. I recently saw it on a blogger who is around 5'8" I think, so I was right. This canyon color is similar.


Orange glow - I wonder what this color looks like in person. It doesn't have that pastel caste that some Talbots colors have. It looks nice & rich.

Size XS - A couple weeks ago I was walking by Talbots after leaving Loft (pics here and here), and decided to go in to see if they had this skirt. The store mgr disappeared and came back with it from the stockroom. I had to show my appreciation by at least trying it on even though I knew it'd look funny. I'm glad I tried it, though, because I was able to determine that I'd definitely need a PS, not regular XS. I thought it might be too short in petite, but I don't think so. The regular was too long. I was super curious what it looked like w/out my ankle jeans (slaps knee), but couldn't bear to get out of them & my heels.


19 wks, still 5'2"
belly = 36"

Top l-r
Chain wrapped necklace ($33.99)
Poet dress ($99)
5" madras plaid shorts ($59.50)

Bottom l-r

Trail stripe pencil skirt
($99)
Leather city sandals
(promo $74.50)
Cascading flower pencil skirt
($89)


The Talbots site was crazy this morning. It may be a bit difficult to navigate around and you may get blank pages, but hang in there. They seem to be making changes to deal w/the traffic. If you're still having issues, give a call to customer service, 800. 992.9010 and they can help. I called and my phone number populates the CS rep's screen w/my info, which I love! They should also have your rewards info attached so your points are credited. My rep also told me that I could call back in later today if I wanted to add to my order. Knock me over with a feather!

If you're having issues looking around online, you can use your catalog to search for merch. Of course there is always the store if you can make it. The merch is there for you to see, but they also have the most recent 4 or 5 catalogs right there by the red phone. I think this is a pretty good sale since it's on everything + free shipping no minimum. No code necessary either. If you get something, let me know what it was. I'm always curious about what others like.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Talbots - washed silk skirt