
I am absolutely smitten with the new Falling Leaves Digital Silhouette Print ($20) I just bought from one of my favorite Etsy shops, Le Papier Studio. Though I've posted about the silhouette craze several times before, I was never able to make up my mind and purchase something. Now that I'm decorating the wall of my kids' "play area" (in a New York City apartment, this is a small area off of the living room!), I've chosen this as the first artwork to go up. Designer Vana Chupp makes these 8 x 10" digital prints using your choice of template, background color, silhouettes, and font. For just $5 extra per figure, she will customize a silhouette based on a photo of your children, creating a wonderful keepsake. This is what she did for my kids and I am thrilled with the result. Not only is this fantastic and affordable wall art for your own home, but it also makes a lovely gift for friends with kids. Check out the personalized prints, stationery, and more at Le Papier Studio.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Super Silhouettes