Stationery Show, Part Deux

I know, I've posted an awful lot about the stationery show this week. Just can't help myself. So please indulge me one last time with some other finds:

1) I love the bold, bright cards by Jen Lee Designs. Here is the front and inside of one of her birth announcements:




2) Letterpress designs were all the rage at the show. I personally love letterpress and its yummy texture, like this stationery by Eggpress:



3) I'm not in the market for "save the date" cards anymore, but if I were a bride I would consider these vivid reminders by Dear Dahlia:



4) From designer Hello Lucky!, check out this Hostess with the Most Soiree Party Set which includes 8 flat letterpress printed invitations, 8 matching coasters, and 8 buffet/table cards.



5) Last but not least, how sweet are these "It's a Chick" girls' birth announcements from BumbleInk.com:



Ahhh...till next year's Stationery Show.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Stationery Show, Part Deux