Sephora Fragrance Sampler


R. seems to have inherited my fondness for trying on perfumes samples from magazines. We rip them out and see which ones we like the best. Yes, it is fun mother-daughter time. Of course, I rarely take the plunge and buy any of these myself. But when I googled some of my favorites (Versace Bright Crystal, Marc Jacobs Lola, and Pucci Miss Pucci) to find the best prices, I stumbled onto this Deluxe Fragrance Sampler by Sephora. It contains 12 samples (up to .05oz each) of top-selling fragrances, plus a voucher to receive one complimentary full-sized version of your favorite scent. I love the idea of trying them out at home rather than at the store (though you must redeem the voucher at a store, not online). And I think I smell another mother-daughter activity in the works! Buy it for $50 (a $96 value) at Sephora.com.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Sephora Fragrance Sampler