Couture Invito is a site I have enjoyed browsing recently for great photo gifts and cute stationery, too. They have some nice options for Father's Day like this Silver Photo Paper Weight. It is silver-plated, measures 1.75" x 1.75" x .75", and costs $45 (for an additional $15, make it extra special for Dad with an engraving). Browse around for other gifts you'll love (I promise) at CoutureInvito.com.
Photo Couture
Couture Invito is a site I have enjoyed browsing recently for great photo gifts and cute stationery, too. They have some nice options for Father's Day like this Silver Photo Paper Weight. It is silver-plated, measures 1.75" x 1.75" x .75", and costs $45 (for an additional $15, make it extra special for Dad with an engraving). Browse around for other gifts you'll love (I promise) at CoutureInvito.com.
Shopping labels:
accessories,
favorite gifts,
personalized gifts,
photo gifts
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Photo Couture