Old Navy - laaaadiieeesss promo

First up...

There's a Sperry Top-Sider boutique open on Rue La La. Imo, Sperrys run tts. Last year I tried both 7.5 and 8 in a pair and my usual size or 7.5 was perfect. Here are two of my faves:


$39.90


$29.90


And for you Liberty print lovers...

$29.90


Some styles are selling quickly. Click here to join.

*********************************************

Old Navy has a 2-day promo that ends today. ONLADIES20 gets 20% off women's merch.
The promo is cool because it includes maternity, which is sometimes excluded from promos. Speaking of exclusions, everyday steals and dresses are excluded. Some of the dresses are at a promo price, though. Their current dress commercial is very cute. Old Navy's ad agency is doing a good job.

All of the following are from ON. I think this look could work on a number of different body types.

* Hammered Metal Disk Earrings (sold out) - See F21 options here and here
* Cropped Handkerchief Cardigan
* Tiered-Hem Chiffon Tank - I've seen this in-person and it's cute. This was my favorite color/pattern.

* Straw Rosette Tote
* Tie-Belt Shorts (3 1/2")
* Faux-Leather O-Ring Sandals


I'm so proud of myself that I've been remembering to launch Ebates before I place orders. Yay me :). I ordered the maternity skinny cargos ($14.99, sz 6). I also got the maternity skinny cargos jeans ($12.99, sz 8) on another promo. I have ON maternity jeans from last year and the sz 4 still fit just fine. However, the legs are really skinny on some of this year's pants. I know...they say skinny cargos, but they're pretty tight so I went to an 8 in the jeans. I have them in a 6, but they got a bit uncomfortable. As some of you have seen, I'm still wearing non-maternity tops. I'm so glad that's working for me because a lot of maternity gear is boring, expensive or both.


Thanks for stopping by...



***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Old Navy - laaaadiieeesss promo