My kids wore lots of those cute little terry cloth bibs when they were babies- problem was, they got really gross-looking really fast (you know what I mean). These days, there are so many more stylish-yet-functional options like the trendy, reversible, soak-proof bibs by our holiday sponsor Funkie Baby. I first was introduced to Funkie Baby (a mom-launched business, of course!) at a trade show, where I fell in love with their monogrammed baby bibs. Their collection now includes over 30 patterns for both boys and girls, available a la carte as bibs, burp cloths, travel mats, or combined as a luxurious gift set. All items are reversible and feature a unique 3-layer, soak-proof design. They're made in the USA, machine washable, of course, and wear really well. One of my favorite bibs for either boys or girls is the "50 States" design ($20, pictured here), a perfect, non-partisan, post election statement! Browse around for holiday gifts for babies at Funkie Baby.
MyMomShops Holiday Sponsor: Funkie Baby
My kids wore lots of those cute little terry cloth bibs when they were babies- problem was, they got really gross-looking really fast (you know what I mean). These days, there are so many more stylish-yet-functional options like the trendy, reversible, soak-proof bibs by our holiday sponsor Funkie Baby. I first was introduced to Funkie Baby (a mom-launched business, of course!) at a trade show, where I fell in love with their monogrammed baby bibs. Their collection now includes over 30 patterns for both boys and girls, available a la carte as bibs, burp cloths, travel mats, or combined as a luxurious gift set. All items are reversible and feature a unique 3-layer, soak-proof design. They're made in the USA, machine washable, of course, and wear really well. One of my favorite bibs for either boys or girls is the "50 States" design ($20, pictured here), a perfect, non-partisan, post election statement! Browse around for holiday gifts for babies at Funkie Baby.
Shopping labels:
accessories,
baby gifts,
holiday gifts,
holiday sponsors
0 comments:
Post a comment on: MyMomShops Holiday Sponsor: Funkie Baby