Lucky Tooth #7


R. lost tooth #7 last night and I gave her this Glitter Tooth Fairy Pillow Box Kit by Peacable Kingdom that I'd been saving for her next lost pearly white. As I write this she is busy penning her next letter to the Tooth Fairy (this latest one includes "How old are you Tooth Fairy?" I will pretend I am 25!). This kit--which won a Parents' Choice 2010 Fun Stuff Award--includes 4 cardboard "pillow boxes", 8 fold-and-seal notes to write Tooth Fairy notes, and lots of glittery tooth-themed stickers. And at just $4.99, it's a fun way to do something different after the novelty of losing those first few teeth wears off. I'd better get cracking on writing the TF's letter back, with my left hand (my trick so that she doesn't recognize my handwriting, but, boy, does it take a long time). Buy it at Peaceable Kingdom.

p.s. I have a question for moms of 'tweens- is it true that after tooth #8 falls out, no more fall out for a few years? I can't remember this from my own childhood...So far, she has lost all 4 bottom teeth, the two top front ones, and now 1 on the side. Are we almost done with Round 1?

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Lucky Tooth #7