Loft - a few more pics

A few more pics from Loft:

Chunky Knit Metallic Stripe Cardigan (255567, $49.50) - Size S - Sold out online. I really liked the tones in this one. There are three ones, one of which is a rose colored copper. It's very pretty.

19w + 1
Waist = 36" or so


Could be snag prone, so be careful.


Metallic Cinch Collar Trench (256037 regular, 256460 petite) - Size PL - Obviously too big. It's cute on the hanger. I didn't find a way to cinch the waist, which is too bad. It could be even cuter. I like the detail, though, and it seems like it'd make nice for lighter rain. This color is called barley & it also came in dark navy. Down to $69.99 in-store + the 40% however long the promo lasts.

Multi Stripe Sweater Top (24554) - Size M - Cute concept, but looked better on the hanger. I don't think I'd like it non-maternity either. It reminds me of something from grade school, for some reason.



Woven Panel Tee (258217, $36.50) - Size M - I don't see this pretty blue color online. Loft's banded or elastic shirt bottoms usually annoy me. However, I knew they'd come in handy for maternity and I was right. I liked this top quite a bit.



Loft



♥
***************************************************

p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Loft - a few more pics