Loft - 30% + 10% REALLY ends tonite

First up...

The winner of the International Giveaway is plur268. I've already sent an email to you. If there's no response within 72 hours of the time I sent the email, I'll pick a new winner.
****************************

Loft's offer to save 30% off the entire store, plus an an additional 10% off ends tonite. It's was one day promo that got extended thru today. The online code is FBSTYLEB. It's not 40%, as some people have stated; it's 30% and then 10% off of the net total. You will need the coupon if you go in-store, so click here to print.

Metallic croc pencil skirt - Size 6 - After I took this pic, I wore the skirt the entire time I blogged. It's a keeper.
Cami (6): J Crew Coralie (Similar here, here, here and here)
Cardigan: J Crew merino wool - It's navy, but so dark it looks black (Similar here and here)
Shoes (7.5): Style & Co (Similar here, here and here)

Necklaces: Both are from F21 (Similar flavor here, here and here)

Belt: I have a black belt on over the cardi
Shoes (8): Nine West Ambitious (LOVETH!)
* Macy's - use MACYSFF for 25% & free shipping
* Nine West with Friends & Family automatically applied at checkout
* Piperlime - New email subscribers get a code for 15% off, Gap family cardholders save 10% off on Tuesdays

Lace scallop dress (254418) - Size 6 - Sold out online. A 4 would have given a better idea of fit, but basically it seemed to be a shapeless sheath.


Military wool wrap skirt (252096) - Size 6P - Cute skirt. I think one of the issues about short skirts -- for me -- is not just the length. it's the fact that it makes me look more juvenile. I don't want to look my age necessarily and getting carded for Lotto tickets is funny, but it's odd. Cute skirt, though.



Sequin yoke shell (247390) - Size M - Obviously too big. And pretty boring, imo.



Colorblock top (253663) - Size M - There was no S to try. I came in a grey/blue pattern that looked great online. I didn't see it in the store and it's sold out online.The blue was so pretty that I overlooked the elastic bottom.

It wasn't too bad when worn as intended (?), but still the elastic bottom tops are generally a no-go for me.

I was thinking wow, this gaped quite a bit, but duh, I tried on the M.

Blanket plaid riding jacket - I didn't snap a pic of the tag, but I'm thinking this is a 6P. Thumbs up on this one.



Cable sweater dress (251860) - Size S - The petite small was a little shorter. I would just go w/the regular S if I were getting this.


This dress gave me 4 boobs. I numbered in them. Or maybe 3 boobs and A Booty. That could be a new show on the Spike Network. (slaps knee)



Check out more pics...
* In this post - A couple of print cardis, jeweled cardi and more.
* Striped merino blazer
 


Thanks for stopping by....



***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Loft - 30% + 10% REALLY ends tonite