Are you sitting down? Machine wash cold. How about that! 66% cotton/32% rayon/2% spandex.
Size 4 - chest = 37.3", waist = 38.5", hip = 41”
Size 6 - chest = 38.3", waist = 39.5", hip = 42”
Size 4P - chest = 36", waist = 37.5", hip = 40”
Size 6P - chest = 37", waist = 38.5", hip = 41”
Sized 6P - I take 4 or 6P in J Crew dresses. Sometimes I prefer the length of the 4s, but this one looked like it could run long so I ordered a 6P. I tried my best to imagine if it would be a bit longer with 8-10" less on my waist, but I kept feeling like the dress will still be too short. I could have the hem let out, but who wants to deal with that unnecessarily.
Necklace: Stella & Dot (Turquoise necklaces here, here and here)Shoes: Bandolino Adiva (Similar here, here and here)
Size 4 - Thankfully there was a 4 to try in-store and immediately I knew the length was much better. The dress has stretch in it and is stretching around my current shape (36" waist). I think I would still take a 4 and would not want to size down to a 2. I really love the orange color, but it seems a bit trendy and I may not care for it next spring. The muslin has a nice, bright warm tone. I really like the dress, although I think the style might be a bit like a smock for some people. Check out the urbanite on Ema, on Heidi G, on Shop With M and on 1 More Shopping Blog (pic 8, retro orange).
Thumbs up on the dress. I ordered the Allura dress in superfine cotton (irl pics) in beechwood around the same time. I thought the urbanite would be a return and the beechwood Allura would be a keeper, but the color was dull as dishwater on me. Not nearly as interesting as other items that have been produced in beechwood. I did keep the Allura in navy.Thanks for stopping by :)
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: J Crew - urbanite shift dress