J Crew - Super 120s pétale dress

J Crew's Super 120s pétale dress (32725) runs 0-14. It comes in black and light heather graphite.


Size 2:
Chest Circumference - 36"
Waist Circumference - 35.75"
Hip Circumference - 39.25"


Size 4
Chest Circumference - 37"
Waist Circumference - 36.75"
Hip Circumference - 40.25"

Size 4 - This was a bit big thru the body & under the arms. I'd say size down one. On the upside, the scoopneck is not too low. I forgot to see if the petals can easily be removed. I had a skinny belt on to try with it, but it wasn't exciting. The seaming on the dress doesn't lend itself to being belted. I'm not saying it can't be done. This is a shift, so it's supposed to fit and make the figure look great, without belting. I'd say thumbs to the side, leaning up a bit. It's lightweight and could be versatile for some, for quite awhile. Check it out on Audreybella.


12/16 - ETA: I recvd the grey which I love and fits well (sz 2). Now, I just have to figure out if I'll be able to remove that silly chiffon. It looks like it can easily be done w/a seam ripper. 

12/23 - ETA: I removed the chiffon with a seam ripper. There are some threads I still need to remove. I'll be doing that w/tweezers and scissors. I'm hoping that once I steam it any little 'scars' I created will disappear.


1/11 - ETA: So there weren't any scars left after all. About a week ago we had some nice, bright sun. I used the opportunity to work w/tweezers and scissors again and was able to remove the rest of the threads. Now it just needs a little steam.


Size 4




In-Store Cuts
* Chambray tuxedo-pleat shirt - $29.99 in-store, $49.99 online - Irl pics (pic#3 onward)
* Embellished boy shirt - $39.99 in-store, $49.99 online
* Goldenrod brocade top - Now $29.99 in-store, $59.99 online - Irl pics
* Jackie cardigan - I saw blush stone & dried parsley for $39.99 in-store. They're on promo online right now for $50 (reg $62).
* Retail only rhinestone necklace ($14.99) - On The Mothership, Em described a necklace I've also seen. The one she got is gold tone w/pale green rhinestones. Keep your eyes peeled because the ones in the store I visited weren't marked. She also noted that necklaces are $10 off. I assume that's regular price necklaces.
* Retail only zipper belt ($4.99) - Not a typo. It's a very skinny belt with a zipper edge down the length of it. It looks pretty cool. I saw black, green & grey.
* Waxed utility jacket - $39.99 in-stores, $59.99 online

Online Cuts
Some are repeats from the other day
* Camofleur art tee ($29.99) - I think I skipped right over this at fp.
* Chevron-pleat solid shirt - $19.99 in-store, $24.99 online
* Confetti ruffle cami ($19.99) 
* Gold raindrop cowlneck cami ($49.99)
* Heidi dress in wool flannel ($119.99)
* Norwood blazer ($79.99) - Might be a 2nd cut. I don't recall seeing it this low.
* Julienne suede $69.99 - Black & burnt sienna (looks like a med tan or light cognac)
* Infinity cardigan - On 12/8 I saw the pine green color for $39.99, in-store. Irl pics of the pretty, wild plum, which I have seen languishing in the sale section.
* Lustro bracelet - ($69.99)
* Pearl cobblestone bracelet ($49.50) - I don't always keep tabs on jewelry, so this may not be new.
* Ruffle-up cami - We've seen these ruffles a thousand times. This one has already been done. I can't recall the name of that one, but this one is down to $34.99. The mossy oak is pretty. I haven't seen this in-person, so can't comment on how voluminous the ruffles are or not.
* Sequin sweatshirt ($59.99) - As of 12/8, heather metal (darker) is on sale. Heather dove is not. Confirmed in-store by me. - Irl pics
* Starry night cardigan ($79.99)
* Sundrine chambray shirtdress ($59.99) - Irl pics of the solid Sundrine flannel dress.
* Super 120s Allura dress - $148, dusty cedar is $99.99
* Sweet violet cardigan ($49.99) - This has popped back a couple times this week. See it on Simply J Crew, on Modern Mom and on Shop With M
* Taffeta tulip mini ($128)
* Tulipe cami - Was and is still $49.99, but there are a few size popbacks.
* Velvet schoolboy blazer ($98)
* Vintage pearl necklace
* Wool flannel Silvie dress ($99.99) - I haven't seen this in-person as it's online only. I'm in the market for a grey shift so I ordered a size 4 and have fingers crossed.
* Wool origami sheath dress ($148) - I think this has been on promo. Comes in regular & petite sizes.
* Zigzag zipper clutch ($69.50) - I've seen this in-person. It looks pretty cool.

The IRL Pic Guides
* Regular Price


♥
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Current 3% cashback for J Crew. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew - Super 120s pétale dress