Size M - This sweater was folded on a table and definitely caught my eye. It's classic J Crew. Check it out on Ema here (white) and here (beechwood).
I didn't like the way the nubby texture looked when I examined it up close and put it on. It just looks worn. That's 'a look,' but not one I like. I wish I had tried the white as well, just to compare that aspect. I'm sure the texture will be of interest to some. Esp if you have a plain pair of white shorts. As far as fit, I don't get what's shrunken about it. In non-maternity days, I'd definitely take my J Crew sweater size of S. The arms are *not* tight and if you're taller, I think the sleeves will not disappoint for some because I was able to fold them into cuffs. I'm sure some of you have very long limbs, but this is not a case of a bracelet sleeve making things exaggeratedly short on you. Check it out on Ema.
Thanks for stopping by...
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.


1 comments:
I found same of that warmth sweater on this luxury site
Post a comment on: J Crew - shrunken fisherman sweater