Heirloom pink
Size 4 - I don't like the black lace on the heirloom pink (above). I didn't get excited. The navy might show more a little more contrast in the lace vs. silk. And the olive shell has black lace. That could be pretty. Check it out on Ema, on Confessions of a Call Center Girl, on The Chic Chauffeur and on Debye.
I didn't get excited, personally. I have ceased pulling the trigger right away on silk camis. The dry cleaning aspect is a deterrent. Also, this one doesn't pass my F21 test. This top is the same idea, $12.80 and you can hand wash it. While we're at it, if you've been eyeing JC's lace tee, check out the lace overlay top from F21 which is more fitted and only $22.80.
Thanks for stopping by...
**************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: J Crew - Lisette lace shell