J Crew - last day for 30% MUSTHAVE

Today is the last day to use MUSTHAVE for 30% off sale items + free shipping on a net subtotal of $150 or more at J Crew. Here are some of my picks that still have a range of sizes:

1) Perfect-fit henley ($14.99) - I took a S in last year's ruffle version. Nice colors on this style.

2) Dorrie skirt ($59.50) - I likes it in the alabaster (white). I would really consider it if it were machine wash, and not dry clean. Irl pics & links to other blogger pics in this post.

3) Tomboy tunic ($59.99) - This is in the beach/coverup dept, so it could be thin. However, it's cotton and machine wash. A plus and a plus. Possibly a good sub for the almost all sold out perfect shirt in linen. Esp if you don't like linen.

XS - chest = 40", waist = 40.5", length = 31.25"
S - chest = 42", waist = 42.5", length = 32"


4) Saunter short ($59.99) - These shorts remind me of the drapey Drexel plissé skirt from last summer. I love the agate color. The higher waist is cute, too.



5) Shortcut sweater ($44.99) - It's cropped, but you don't have to go Janet, Miss Janet if you're nasty with it (midriff). You could wear it over a longer blouse. The rib stitching could exaggerate a large chest, but I guess if you're a certain size, you may not feel comfortable bothering with this at all given the length. I've seen the sweater in-person and the color is definitely beautiful. Could be an alternative for those that didn't mesh w/all the colors in the Casbah print. ETA -> Ok, so I tried this on and it's not cropped. Very cute sweater. The weave is possibly prone to snagging.


Comprehensive links to irl pics of sale items in this post.


Have you tried any of these? Shop the promo...?



***************************************************
p.s. Remember
Ebates for cash back. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew - last day for 30% MUSTHAVE