J Crew - lace rows tank

J Crew's lace rows tank (34026) comes in heirloom pink or mossy oak. It runs 0-14.



Size 4 - I think I would get a 2 as the 4 was a bit big. I can't believe they wanted $110 for this. It's now on sale for $69.99. I thought it was nice, but barely passed the F21 test. I'd expect something more substantial for the price. I don't think it's lined. I supposed we're supposed to be impressed w/the lace, but there was no copy about a fabulous mountain region it was procured from. I didn't like the tassels on the lace. The textural is a visual annoyance for me. Check it out on Confessions of a Cell Center Gal. Debye has it on under the starry night cardigan oin thispost and her thoughts about fit.




It's the last day to use PRESENTS for 25% off $150 or more + free shipping. Remember that final sale will be upon us soon. It's a good time to try things to see how they look/fit/feel, esp if they're only available online.

IRL pics guides

Factory Store Online
* J'Crewlet irl pics -  1 of 3
* J'Crewlet irl pics -  2 of 3
* J'Crewlet irl pics -  3 of 3


Anyone...?
♥
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. It's usually 1% for J Crew and was 4% last time I looked. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew - lace rows tank