J Crew - GIFTS ends tonite

Tonite is the last nite for code GIFTS at J Crew, which gets 25% off $150 or more OR 30% off $250 or more + free shipping. This is a great promo because it's sitewide, except for 3rd party vendors (?).

Dude.

Mama was a baaaaaad blogger. I totally didn't have my camera w/me on one of my recent visits to the J to the C. I always have my camera w/me. I can pull it out for all sorts of things like for one of my doc's impromptu b-day party, but this time not for something supremely important. Right? We in tha middle of a promo! Shooot.... oh well. I did have a pen w/me, which is rare, so I was able to take some notes.

Buffalo check jacket (33795) - I tried a size S. It was very men's work shirt, period. Stuffy looking, but warm. Just writing from the notes, peeps. I also wrote down the word 'box.' So it must've been boxy. I think they clipped this one at the back for the shoot to make it look sleeker than it is. 72% recycled wool, 24% nylon, 4% other fibers, fleece lining 83% poly, 17% acrylic. Check it out on Slastena.

Dream jewel-toggle cardigan (33022) - Size S fit great, as I thought it would (my usual size). 55% wool, 30% nylon, 15% cashmere. Really cute. The buttons snaps, then the toggles...toggle. The jewels and scroll rope design are very pretty. Prediction: will pill. I would probably enjoy owning this on super sale, but would be disappointed at excessive pilling for full price.

Dulphine shimmer open cardigan - Size XS fit well. It's airy and very pretty. Thin/lightweight. I think the $68 promo price + 25-30% is great. Is it snaggerific? It didn't seem to be, but be careful when putting your 5 carat proof of love near it.

Merino turtleneck sweater - Size S fit great, as expected. The color I tried looked like a true red and the code was CER, which is interesting because I think that's cerise, which looks like bright orange in the Jackie cardi (irl pics). Go figure. Thankfully returns are accepted on the sale section. Many of us think that it will revert back to final sale right around Christmas time.

Taffeta tulip mini - I tried size 6, which fit fine. The stock pic looks like a diaper. Yep. Looks like a diaper. Bubble mess per usual. If you can rock a bubble skirt, go for it. It's just not a match for me. Too bad as I like the swaddling concept and would wear it if I could pull it off.


The Recaps 
links, links and links to irl pics



♥
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.


0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew - GIFTS ends tonite