J Crew - embellished boy shirt

Embellished boy shirt (34858) comes in black w/the black sequin trim and the sizes are 0-14. It also comes in chambray (33931) with a small strip of black sequins. They're currently marked down to $49.99, from $98.

Size 4 - I'd say 60-70% of the time I prefer a size 6 in J Crew button downs over a 4. The fit was fine on this size 4. The shirt is thin. Good for layering. Not nesc good for wearing in a cold climate. At least not solo. From what I recall, there is only one chest pocket. So if you remove the sequins above the blank space w/no chest pocket, it might look odd. Ok. I looked at it online. There are two chest pockets. One has a flap & button.The other pocket doesn't appear to have a flap. At the moment, I'm not interested in this top. If it were $19.99, I'm not sure I'd get it. I always think I'll wear a button down like this and I don't reach for them too much. Maybe it's the ironing thing. I have to return a couple things, so I may try on the chambray one and investigate sequin removal a bit further.

Jeans (29): J Crew ankle stretch toothpick
Boots (8): Matisse Tundra (Similar here, here and here


The IRL Pic Guides
* Regular Price


Chime in...


***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. It's been 3% lately for J Crew, instead of 1%.  Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew - embellished boy shirt