J Crew - back-zip sequin shell

J Crew's back-zip sequin shell (42195, $59.50) and runs XS - XL. The color is called indigo tile.


Size M - When I first saw this, the sequins got me. I thought I'd try it if it went on sale. Lo and behold, the price went down fairly quickly and is now $39.99.

25 wks + 6
Pants (4): Old Navy maternity cords
Shoes (8): Nine West (Similar here, here and here)


It's a bit wide for me at the top. I would probably get S, if going for my regular size.


I'm still relatively the same build in my uppermost body, so you can see that the M doesn't fit in that area. I'm inclined to say go for your regular J Crew shirt size on this.


Sequins & stripes? I thought this would be a slam dunk once I got it on. The fabric is pretty thin, but at an opening price point of $59.50, I'm not surprised. The sequins are matte, which is good because that makes it more daytime appropriate, but many of them are almost dull. I don't need disco-y, sequin circles around my arms, but they need a smidge more sparkle than this offers. Sequins aside, the fabric was the biggest detractor. Returned.

Link to sale section irl pics
with new cuts at top

Link to in-store price cuts
with new cuts at top

SHIP150 gets free shipping on $150 or more thru Sun, 6/5.

SHIP100 gets free shipping on $110 or more thru...
As mentioned by Rose of 1 More Shopping Blog


Anyone else try...buy...?



***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew - back-zip sequin shell