J Crew - Amie dress

J Crew's Amie dress (37091, $69.50) comes in agate or heather coal, XXS - XL. It's now $39.99 online & $19.99 in-stores.

Size S - chest = 48" stretched
Size M - chest = 50" stretched

Agate

Size M - Heather coal - This felt pretty good in the store. When I got home, it looked and felt a bit baggy around the chest. I can't decide how to advise on sizing. I'm inclined to say size down one, but I'm not 100% sure. The cs only had chest measurements and nothing else. I know that if a S would fit me at my current size, then you should size down one, esp if you are on the less chesty side. I really liked the weight of this dress. It's substantial. And it has pockets! It's covering my kneecaps (5'2"), so I'd say it's definitely a longer offering from J Crew. Plus, it looks like there's a good 4" of material available to let down the hem if you need it.


Sweater (S): Jackie cardigan bright cinnamon - Check it out on That Damn Green Dress


There's also the Amie maxi dress (37021, $98) - Check it out on Shop With M.



My April 1st post was not a joke, as you can see in the above pics. When I get a moment of time, I'll share more info. Thanks for the comments -- they made me smile & laugh. :-)

Thanks for visiting...


***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew - Amie dress