In honor of International readers, I'm giving away a $25 J Crew gift card.
No requirements except that you must be a non-U.S. resident. Please be a resident living outside of the U.S. This is not the time to use your time share address. I will be asking for proof if I have a question.
This one's for you Canada. And others, of course ;-)
It's a spur of the moment thing, but I want to be able to get your card info to you via email before the current tiered promo ends on Sunday. Therefore, entries will close tomorrow, Sat, 6p PST. I will use random.org and try to notify the winner by midnite my time Sat.
Good luck!
****************************************
p.s. I'm not sure when I can post a pic but the dream foiled châle cardigan is chunky, spunky & cool. I got a S yesterday in-store.

0 comments:
Post a comment on: Giveaway - International only