Gigi's Gear - Cambridge shawl-collar cardigan

I swore I took full length pics because I wore this outfit 2x in one week. Alas, I cannot find them. If they exist, that is. On the 1st day I wore the flower pin as pictured. On the 2nd day I left the flower pin at home and wore 2 long layering necklaces. I think. I'm pretty sure I wore jeans both times. I've kept my ankle stretch toothpick jeans in ridiculously heavy rotation between the 2 pair I own. The shawl cardi has very, very few pills. Maybe a couple and they're not obvious or noticeable. The sweater still looks good after 2 full days of wear and isn't fuzzy. Yay! I also have heirloom pink and love the color.

Jeans (29): Ankle stretch toothpick jean (not pictured)
Pink/nude ballet flats (not pictured): Find here, here and here.
Flower pin: Similar here, here and here.


Do it in nude! I wore nude pumps w/this outfit when I wore the flower. I think I wore a pink ballet flat for the 2nd day out. If you missed the Bandolino Adivas earlier this year, check out the Nine West Ambitious. I've seen these in-person and they're just about identical in color to the Adivas. The Adiva has a thicker heel. The Ambitious have a regular heel and are comfortable. I've been wearing my black leather pair of Ambitious regularly.


I finally got onto the J Crew site late Mon nite. I had to cycle to a new IP and that seems to have done the trick. We're going to have to get in and root out whatever has hopped onto my computer because my system is still a bit funny. Interestingly, I was forbidden on my laptop and desktop home computers. G Money's computer could access J Crew just fine. Go figure.

Chime in...

***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.


0 comments:

Post a comment on: Gigi's Gear - Cambridge shawl-collar cardigan