Forever 21 - yellow tag deal

In one of the retail stores we like, one of the SAs had on a bright, pretty maxi dress. Before I asked her where she got it, I already knew the answer: Forever 21. I thought the color would look good on me, plus it's the bright orange that's going around. I drove right to the store to get it. F21 is inexpensive to begin with, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was a yellow tag deal and only $10. I already cut the tags, but I think the retail is $15.80. I got a size M and didn't try it on in-store. I tried it on tonite and the size is fine, even with a bump. As far as length, I'm 5'2" and I'm guessing that from around 5'4" or or so onward, the dress might begin to run a little short. Not too short if you're closer to my height, but it might end up around shin length for those much taller. Chest size might factor in as well. A smaller chest may yield more length in the dress.

Looking forward to slipping this on easily and being very comfortable.

Forever 21 Maxi (M)
Coin necklace: ? (Similar here, here, here)
Hat: Talbots (Similar here and here)


A few more...
* One shoulder maxi - $22.80
* Heritage 1981 striped maxi - $14.90
* Smocked maxi - $19.90 - currently a $10 yellow tag deal - This dress has a drawstring waist and is different than the one I purchased.


Check out a pretty, F21 one-shoulder maxi on Audreybella in this post. I'm not sure how long F21's yellow tag deals last. I wanted to be sure to share this in case you're out and about on Sunday. I imagine they're good at least thru today.


*****************************************************

p.s. I'm guessing there won't be a flip on the J Crew site. I noticed a small update of approx 100 items by the time I looked this morning. Popbacks. If you're shopping, remember the MUSTHAVE 30% off promo ends today -- in-store & online.

If you're shopping, check out:

* Final sale
- links to irl pics

* In-store - price notes

* Regular price - links to irl pics


Please let us know if you've tried the gaucho jean ($69.99). It has a 24" inseam, which might work for my inseam of 29-30", but I'm not sure about the flared leg. Also might not be interested in the style by next spring. They're interesting, though.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Forever 21 - yellow tag deal