I posted a while back about my participation in this cool site
Stylehive.com- it's a "social bookmarking" site for people who love to shop and share the stylish things they find. I have my own
"hive" where I post some of the same items I feature on M
yMomShops, but also some that are a little more "out there"- whether more unusual, more expensive, or both. If one of your
Stylehive.com finds hits "popular" it means that lots of other style-philes have copied it to their own "hives." One of my earlier finds, this
Crossword Wall Art from
Posh Tots, hit popular a few months back:

And now so has
this one- funky retro-fitted phones from online British shop
Peddlars (sorry, looks like you can't buy it in the U.S.)
Stylehive.com is a terrific site and is highly addictive (as if you don't spend enough time online, right?) Want to see more stylish stuff? Visit
my hive (or start your own!) at
Stylehive.com.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: The Buzz