I talk about Banana Republic's classic trenchfrom time to time and with good reason. it's awesome. I even finagled it over le bump when we had a fit of rain a couple weeks ago. A trench is good w/casual wear and over dressier attire. No, a North Face wool zip doesn't look good over your cocktail dress. I recommend this instead.
Khaki
Black
Today you can take 40% off up to two regular price items at Banana Republic with one-time use codes that were sent out by Banana Republic, so check your email. I'm sharing my code, TYK6F11X7CJK. If you can find one of these codes, need a trench and are size regular, this is the deal you've been waiting for. The trench is on promo in regular sizes for $158 and the code works on it, bringing it down to about $95. If you are petite or tall ($198), today's price would be $118 with the promo applied. Still a really, really good deal. The cost/wear will be super low as you should get a number of years out of this one. I have & love last year's version of the trench, and you can see it in this post. I sized down one to a PS instead of taking my usual PM. Apparently this year's version may be cut a bit smaller in the chest/shoulders area, so it sounds like you'd want your most commonly worn size.
ETA: I rustled up another code: H9F7T238FLB7
I hope everyone makes their way back here. I'm wondering if you may need to resubscribe thru your feeds, but I don't know. I'm techless.
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Banana Republic - 40% promo